NORAT may without notice at any time and in its sole discretion, occasionally amend this policy. We recommend that you review this policy periodically. Your continued use of NORAT websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to NORAT. If you have provided personal information to NORAT and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify NORAT.
NORAT is committed to safeguarding your privacy online and protecting the information that we collect. Under no circumstance do we disclose information about you or resell any information collected through this site. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Information We Collect
- Customer Information: To purchase a product or service, you may be required to give us contact information (e.g., first and last name, and email address), unique identifiers (e.g., password), and demographic information (e.g., postal code). Certain information is collected in order to, among other things, verify your identity for subsequent use of our services. If you decide to purchase a product or service, we will need to collect certain financial information, such as your credit card number, credit card expiration date, and billing address. Financial information is used to bill you for products and services. We do not share your financial information with outside parties, other than our bank and credit card transaction service. As a visitor to our website, you may be invited to provide your name and email address for the purpose of notifying you of various promotions. This information is used to contact you when necessary, and to send you important new information and special offerings about our products, services, and programs.
- IP Address: We may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address each time you visit our website. The IP address is a unique identifier assigned to your computer each time you connect to the internet. The IP address is used for site traffic statistical reporting and analysis, in order to diagnose problems with our server and protect our customers and ourselves from fraud.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
NORAT may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of NORAT to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
NORAT may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose; or,
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other such legal process; or,
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of NORAT.
NORAT uses Google’s reCaptcha for the sole purpose of minimizing the effects of SPAM and other unsolicited comments and email targeting NORAT’s website users. For more information regarding Google’s privacy policies regarding the reCaptcha or related API’s, please view their policies. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.NORAT may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of NORAT to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Though you are able to visit NORAT websites without disclosing personal information, NORAT may require certain personal information if you wish to purchase NORAT products, receive our newsletters, or use our services. This may include your personal contact and/or your company contact information. NORAT will use this information to reply to your inquiries; provide you with requested products and services; set up your account; and, contact you regarding new products and services.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
NORAT’s server logs automatically receive and record non-personal information from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. NORAT may use this information to customize the content you see and fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, NORAT does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
We reserve the right to record any correspondences (e.g., email, fax, paper mail or courier) submitted to us by you either for training purposes or any other purpose that we deem necessary.
Customer logins, and other server access activities are monitored and analyzed to protect our server from unauthorized login attempts.
No Internet data transmission can be considered 100% secure. However, we safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
We take precautions to secure your data from use, misuse, or alteration by unauthorized third parties with the use of modern technology. When we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card data), it is encrypted and transmitted to us using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. This can be verified by locating the closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for https:// at the beginning of the web page address. SSL encrypts all of your personal information, including your credit card and security number; name and address, as it is transmitted over the internet. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS